REGISTRATION INFORMATION FOR SPORTS PARTICIPATION
Step by Step Program Registration Instructions for FamilyId
- Click on "Family ID" link above
- Click "Find Programs" on the blue banner at top of the page
- Type your organization's name in the search box
- Click on the organization's name in search results
- Click on the name of program for which you wish to register
- If you are new to FamilyID, click "Sign Up" as family or individual and enter requested information. If you already have an account, "Log In" by entering your email address and password
- Complete registration form and enter "Save and Continue"
- Click "Confirm Registration"
- Once registration is completed you will receive an email confirmation from registrations at familyid.com
- Registrations can be updated at any time by going to your Dashboard
- Registration must be done each season.
Make sure your child is ready to participate in MMHS sports:
- Pre-Participation Checklist
- Mashpee Middle-High School Student-Athlete Pre-Participation Form
- Release of All Claims
- All Sports Night Presentation
- Required Acknowledgement to All Sports Night Presentation
All student-athletes MUST turn in a copy of their most recent physical to the athletics office prior to the first day of practice. Physicals are good for 13 months from the date of the exam.
The Mashpee High School Athletic Department is an equal opportunity education institution and will not discriminate on the race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, or sexual orientation in its activities, programs or employment practices as required by Title VI, Title IX and Section 504 and the American with Disabilities Act (ADA). For information regarding civil rights or grievance procedures, contact the Athletic Department.